If you’re a frequent traveler, you know how important it is to have a credit card that offers rewards and benefits that cater to your lifestyle. The Southwest Business Card is one such card that offers a range of benefits for business owners who frequently travel with Southwest Airlines.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Southwest Business Card and its benefits, as well as how it can help you save money and earn rewards on your business travel.
Benefits of the Southwest Business Card
The Southwest Business Card offers a range of benefits that are tailored to business owners who frequently travel with Southwest Airlines. Here are some of the key benefits of the card:
1. Sign-up bonus: The Southwest Business Card offers a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening. This bonus is worth up to $900 in travel when redeemed through Southwest Airlines.
2. Rewards program: The card offers 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines purchases and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases. You’ll also earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
3. Anniversary bonus: Each year on your cardmember anniversary, you’ll receive 6,000 bonus points. This bonus is worth up to $90 in travel when redeemed through Southwest Airlines.
4. No blackout dates: With the Southwest Business Card, there are no blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem your points for travel.
5. Employee cards: You can add employee cards to your account at no additional cost, and earn points on their purchases.
How the Southwest Business Card can save you money
The Southwest Business Card can help you save money on your business travel in a number of ways. Here are some examples:
1. Free checked bags: With the Southwest Business Card, you and your employees can check two bags for free on every Southwest flight. This can save you up to $120 per round-trip flight.
2. In-flight savings: When you use your Southwest Business Card to purchase in-flight Wi-Fi, drinks, and snacks, you’ll receive a 10% discount.
3. Companion pass: If you earn 125,000 points in a calendar year, you’ll receive a Companion Pass that allows you to bring a companion on any Southwest flight for free (excluding taxes and fees) for the remainder of the year in which you earned it, as well as the following year.
The Southwest Business Card is a great option for business owners who frequently travel with Southwest Airlines. With its generous sign-up bonus, rewards program, and range of benefits, the card can help you save money and earn rewards on your business travel. If you’re a frequent Southwest traveler, the Southwest Business Card is definitely worth considering.